Now Hiring: Taproom Team Member
Position: Taproom Team Member
Posting Date: June 28, 2021
Job Classification: Part-Time
Reports to: Taproom Leader
Trans Canada Brewing Company’s Brewery, Taproom and Store is in the heart of Winnipeg’s vibrant southwest corner and is 100% independent and Manitoba owned!!
It is an exciting time at TCB, and we are looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about craft beer to join our Taproom Team. This position involves various customer service duties that include greeting guests, serving beer and food items, selling products & merchandise through our retail store, and educating guests. In addition to the position’s core responsibilities, you will be expected to be involved with the many activities and initiatives present with a start-up, growth-oriented organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Able to perform quality work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Provide excellent food and beverage service to Taproom guests.
- Educate our Taproom guests on our brand and products.
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the Taproom and Retail Store.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle routine purchasing transactions, which include operating a POS terminal.
- Work in a team environment and open to performing other duties as assigned.
- Assisting with on-site and off-site special events, if needed.
- Motivated team player.
- Strong interest & passion for Craft Beer.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Weekends, evenings, and holidays are required.
- One year or more in the Hospitality and/or Retail Service industry.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for up to 8 hours a day.
- Valid Smart Choices Certification (formally Serving it Safe).
- Valid Driver’s License.
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org .