Now Hiring: Taproom Team Member
Position: Taproom Team Member
Posting Date: October 6, 2022
Job Classification: Full-Time and Part-Time
Reports to: Taproom Leader
Trans Canada Brewing Company’s Brewery, Taproom and Store is in the heart of Winnipeg’s vibrant southwest corner and is 100% independent and Manitoba owned.
It is an exciting time at TCB, and we are looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about craft beer to join our Taproom Team. In addition to the position’s core responsibilities, you will be expected to be involved with the many activities and initiatives present with a start-up, growth-oriented organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform quality work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Provide excellent food and beverage service to Taproom guests.
- Educate our Taproom guests on our brand and products.
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the Taproom and General Store.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle routine purchasing transactions, which include operating a POS terminal.
- Work in a team environment and open to performing other duties as assigned.
- Assisting with on-site and off-site special events, if needed.
- Strong interest and passion for craft beer.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings, and some holidays
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the roll.
- Valid Smart Choices Certification (formally Serving if Safe) is an asset.
- Motivated team player.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*We kindly ask you to reference the job you’re applying for in the subject of your email. Only potential candidates will be contacted.