Now Hiring: Taproom Team Member
Position: Taproom Team Member
Posting Date: March 4, 2022
Job Classification: Part-Time
Reports to: Taproom Leader
Trans Canada Brewing Company’s Brewery, Taproom and General Store is located in the heart of Winnipeg’s vibrant southwest corner and is 100% independent and Manitoba owned.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about craft beer, or interested in learning more, to join our Taproom Team. This position involves various customer service duties including greeting guests, serving beer and food items, selling products and merchandise through our retail store, and educating guests. In addition to the position’s core responsibilities, you will be expected to be involved with the many activities and initiatives present with a growth-oriented organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform quality work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Provide excellent food and beverage service to Taproom guests
- Educate our Taproom guests on our brand and products
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the Taproom and General Store
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle routine purchasing transactions, which include operating a POS terminal
- Work in a team environment.
- Assisting with on-site and off-site special events, if needed.
- One year or more in the hospitality and/or retail service industry
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for up to 8 hours a day
- Valid Smart Choices Certification (formally Serving it Safe)
- Valid driver’s license
- Motivated team player
- Strong interest and passion for craft beer
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and some holidays
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com .
*We kindly ask you to reference the job you're applying for in the subject of your email. Only potential candidates will be contacted.