Now Hiring: Seasonal Events Coordinator
Date: April 26, 2021
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Compensation: $15 - $19 hourly
Trans Canada Brewing Company’s Brewery, Taproom and Store is in the heart of Winnipeg’s vibrant southwest corner and is 100% independent and Manitoba owned!! It is an exciting time at TCB and we are looking for a motivated individual to join our sales team. This is a good opportunity for the right individual to be part of a growing team and to develop their sales and industry knowledge! This is not a typical day job, every week may look a bit different, and some evening and weekend work may be required.
Responsibilities and duties:
Events and Sponsorship Support:
- Onsite support and presence at events (eg. Golf tournaments).
- Work closely with our Marketing team for event materials and signage.
- Assist with information collection and event evaluation and tracking.
- Supporting our clients by travelling to retail and on-premise locations to drop off marketing materials, check in on TCB products (shelf placement, price tags, inventory, expiration, etc), and attend to customer needs and requests.
- Be accountable for coordinating orders and support needs with select customer accounts.
- Minimum 1 years of work experience - sales, event, and/or beverage alcohol experience is considered an asset but not required.
- Interest in beer and the craft beer industry is strongly valued and considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and technologically savvy.
- A self-starter who can work independently and can plan and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Be organized, energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to work within a small team.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- A valid driver’s license.
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume in strict confidence to email@example.com .