Now Hiring: Promotions Team Member
Position: Promotions Team Member
Date: March 13th, 2023
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Promotions Team Member
OPEN INTERVIEWS – Please bring your updated resumé to the TCB taproom March 19 between 2-4pm for open interviews.
Trans Canada Brewing Company (TCB) is looking for two (2) enthusiastic ‘In the Wild’ promotions team members to join our team. The successful candidates must be passionate, energetic, and willing to become well-versed in the TCB beer program and offerings.
Work schedule: Part time (15-25 hours per week)
Responsibilities & Duties
- Represent the TCB brand ‘in the wild’ at events in Winnipeg and surrounding areas
- Regular and timely attendance to all schedule TCB appearances
- Introduce TCB brands to the public in a welcoming fashion
- Set up sampling equipment on location
- Distribute TCB samples at various locations and events
- Ensure adequate inventory of product is available for each event
- Maximize on-site presence by setting up banners, event signage and remote booth setup etc.
- Ensure vehicles are well-stocked at all times with supplies
- Maintain promotional equipment
- Debrief leaders on challenges and successes of each event appearance
- 18+ with valid Serving It Safe certification
- Valid MB drivers license (driver’s abstract will be required upon successful employment)
- Flexible availability May through September – TCB events can range from weekday golf tournaments to weekend markets. This position will be required to work days, evenings, and weekends during the summer months.
- Full on-boarding and training
- Access to Marketing and Sales Leaders
- Company vehicle for events
- Knowledgeable team members