Now Hiring: Marketing and Communications Leader
Position: Marketing and Communications Leader
Date: August 13th, 2021
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Trans Canada Brewing Company’s Brewery, Taproom and Store is in the heart of Winnipeg’s vibrant southwest corner and is 100% independent and Manitoba owned! It is an exciting time at Trans Canada Brewing (TCB), and we are looking for a motivated individual to join our team in the position of Marketing and Communications Leader. In addition to the position’s core responsibilities, you will be expected to be involved with the many activities and initiatives present with a small locally owned business.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional with a passion for great, local, craft beer and working as a part of a collaborative team. The TCB Marketing and Communications Leader is responsible for overseeing daily operations, communications, and long-term planning for our brands and marketing strategies. The successful candidate will lead our Marketing Team to achieve these strategic goals as well as take part in the future planning of our organization with our leadership team.
- Working alongside our other teams (Sales, Production, Taproom, etc.) to support their marketing and communications initiatives, grow sales, and provide outstanding beer experiences.
- Build Marketing and Communications strategies to support the growth of our existing brands and to help shape future brands and their impact at TCB.
- Build, execute, and support launch strategies, events, and functions that help shape the success of our brands.
- Responsible for the messaging and ongoing development of our online presence including our social media accounts, TCB website, email inquires, and online store.
- Responsible for various vendor and supplier relationships with our existing and future supplier partners.
- Participate regularly in leadership and strategic planning meetings.
- Facilitate the recruitment, on boarding, and coaching of team members within the Marketing Team and provide regular feedback.
- Constant training and development of our Marketing Team with an eye on developing our people for future opportunities within TCB.
- A passion and interest in beer is a must! Industry experience not required, but considered a plus.
- A proven leadership track record in any field. We are looking for someone to LEAD our team, not manage it.
- Experience working in the marketing and communications field is required.
- An exceptional problem solver with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of a dynamic team and environment.
- Understanding of the value of working in a team environment spanning across departments.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business.
- Project management, graphic design experience, and social media management experience are all considered assets.
What Trans Canada Brewery can offer you:
- The opportunity to join one of Manitoba's fastest growing locally owned and operated craft breweries.
- Competitive salary based on experience/performance.
- Comprehensive fully paid benefits package including dental, prescription, vision, etc.
- Fully paid vacation time.
- Equipment allowance including cell phone and laptop
- In house discounts on beer, food, and merchandise.
- Flexible schedule.
- Future advancement opportunities available as we are a growing company.
Job Types: Full-time (40 hours/wk), Permanent
Salary: Negotiable $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
To apply for the position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com