Now Hiring: Kitchen Team Member
Position: Kitchen Team Member
Posting Date: October 6th, 2022
Job Classification: Full-Time and Part-Time
Reports to: Taproom Leader
Trans Canada Brewing Company’s Brewery, Taproom and Store is in the heart of Winnipeg’s vibrant southwest corner and is 100% independent and Manitoba owned.
It is an exciting time at TCB, and we are looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about craft beer to join our Kitchen Team. In addition to the position’s core responsibilities, you will be expected to be involved with the many activities and initiatives present with a start-up, growth-oriented organization.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and portioning ingredients
- Washing dishes and cleaning various equipment
- Stocking refrigerators and shelves (may require lifting moderately heavy items)
- Reading and following recipes
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Thinking critically in a fast-paced environment
- Working with team members and individually
Desired qualities and qualifications:
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as required
- Ability to stand, walk, lift, and bend for up to eight hours
- Experience working and a kitchen and/or banquet setting
- Experience making pizza
- Ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent team player and people skills
- Shared or growing passion for the craft beer industry, beer, brewing, and food pairing is an asset
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
*We kindly ask you to reference the job you’re applying for in the subject of your email. Only potential candidates will be contacted.