Golden Ticket Terms and Conditions
2020 TRANS CANADA BREWING COMPANY- GOLDEN TICKET CONTEST
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
The contest is governed by the rules set out below.
By entering the contest, you agree to abide by the rules and the decisions of Trans Canada Brewing Company.
1.CONTEST: The 2020 Trans Canada Brewing Company- Golden Ticket Contest (“Contest”) is being held by Trans Canada Brewing Company (“TCB”). The 2020 Trans Canada Brewing Company- Golden Ticket Contest commences at 12:01AM CDT on September 1st, 2020 and closes at 11:59PM CST on December 1st, 2020. Entries must be received by Trans Canada Brewing Company within the Contest Period.
2.ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to persons who are residents of Manitoba, and at the time of entry have reached the legal drinking age in the province of Manitoba. The contest is not open to employees (and persons with whom such employees are domiciled) of Trans Canada Brewing Company or its affiliated companies or their advertising and promotional agencies. Holders of liquor licenses where this product is sold, and their employees are not eligible under the No Purchase Necessary conditions.
3.HOW TO ENTER:
a. Purchase a TCB Mixer: Fall Mix from participating Manitoba Liquor Marts, Manitoba Retail Beer Vendors, or the TCB Retail Store.
i. Golden Ticket: Each TCB Mixer: Fall Mix case will contain two (2) cans of Golden Wheat Lager. Peel the label of the two (2) Golden Wheat Lager cans to reveal a secondary label that determines “Winning Golden Ticket label” or “Try Again” label.
ii. Brewery Tour Vouchers: Four (4) separate Brewery Tour vouchers will be placed in random TCB Mixer: Fall Mix cases.
b. No purchase necessary: Send an original ten (10) page essay of approximately 5000 words on why you should be entered to win the Golden Ticket prize to Trans Canada Brewing Co., 1-1290 Kenaston Boulevard, Winnipeg, MB, R3P 0R7. The entry must be received before the contest end date of December 1st, 2020. Limit one entry per person, per household during the contest period.
4. IN ORDER TO WIN: To be declared a prize winner, eligible contestants must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Eligible contestants must sign a declaration and release form stating that he/she has read, understood and complied with all official contest rules, accepts the prize awarded, and releasing Trans Canada Brewing Company from all liability that may arise in relation to the participation in the Contest and the acceptance and use of any prize awarded.
5. PRIZES: There will be one (1) Golden Ticket prize and four (4) Brewery Tour Vouchers awarded. Prizes must be claimed by December 1st, 2020 at 11:59PM CST. No travel expenses between the individual’s home and establishment are included. No prize substitutions, transfers or cash in lieu of the prizes will be allowed. Winner and/or Guest is not entitled to monetary difference between actual prize value and stated estimated prize value, if any.
a. Golden Ticket: The Golden Ticket prize will be awarded to the one (1) person who reveals the winning Golden Ticket on the Golden Wheat Lager can within the TCB Mixer: Fall Mix case. The estimated prize value is $5000. The winner is eligible to bring one (1) guest, who is of legal drinking age in the province of Manitoba, to participate in the experience. The Golden Ticket prize consists of a hands-on brewing experience with TCB Brewmaster that includes:
i. Creation of beer recipe under the guidance of the TCB Brewmaster using ingredients available to the brewery at set time.
ii. Assisting the TCB Brew Team with the brewing of the beer (1 day, approximately 8 hours). Brew must be completed by February 28, 2021. *Brew date determined by TCB Brewery and TCB Brew Team availability.
iii. Beer Name and Label Creation under the guidance of the TCB Marketing and Brand Team. TCB has final approval on all printed and communication material related to this Contest.
iv. The Golden Ticket winner will be awarded 7 cases (168 cans) of 473mL cans of their beer to take home at no charge. The remaining beer will be sold in cans in the TCB Retail Store and on tap at Trans Canada Brewing Company. A portion of the proceeds of sales will go to a charity of the winner’s choice. TCB will provide a list of recommended charities and will also have the final decision in the charity of choice.
b. Brewery Tour Voucher- Four (4) separate Brewery Tour vouchers will be placed in random TCB Mixer: Fall Mix cases. The estimated prize value of each voucher is $200. Each Brewery Tour Voucher prize consists of:
i. 4 people for a guided tour of the TCB Brewery lead by TCB Brewmaster
ii. 1 beer flight each (4 x 5oz. beers)
iii. 4 complimentary pizzas in the TCB Taproom, date subject to availability.
Voucher must be redeemed by February 28, 2021. Winner and guests must all be of legal drinking age in the province of Manitoba.
An additional (fifth) Brewery Tour Voucher may be awarded through Trans Canada Brewing Company’s Instagram account by December 9th, 2020.
c. If applicable, there will be one (1) random draw made for the Golden Ticket Prize, at 1-1290 Kenaston Boulevard, Winnipeg, MB, R3P 0R7, on December 2nd, 2020 at approximately 9:00AM CST. The random draw will take place from all eligible essay entries received during the contest period. The first (1) entry drawn will be eligible to win the Golden Ticket prize.
d. If any of the applicable prizes, including eligible essay entry prizes, have not been claimed by December 3rd, 2020 at 8:59AM CST, Trans Canada Brewing Company will announce a no purchase necessary “Enter to Win” contest on their website (tcb.beer) that will run until December 10th, 2020 at 8:59AM CST. This random draw will find (1) one winner for each prize not claimed.
6. ODDS OF WINNING A PRIZE: The odds of winning a prize are dependent on the total number of TCB Mixer: Fall Mix cases sold during the contest period.
7. NOTIFYING SELECTED WINNERS: The persons who qualify as prize winners in this Contest must reach out to Trans Canada Brewing Company through email at email@example.com. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, the potential winner must hold a valid Golden Ticket label or Brewery Tour Voucher. All winners must hold onto their winning can or prize voucher to present to TCB in person. If the winner does not have access to email, they can call Trans Canada Brewing Company to claim their prize, but the winner must hold onto their can and/or voucher and present it to TCB to claim their prize. Arrangements for receiving the prize will be made directly with the winners. In the event that a potential winner(s) is not eligible or does claim their prize before the contest end date of December 1st, 2020 at 11:59 CST, Trans Canada Brewing shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner(s) and draw alternate potential winner(s).
8. CANCELLATION: If for any reason Trans Canada Brewing Company cannot run the Contest as planned, they may cancel, modify, extend or suspend the Contest. In such event, Trans Canada Brewing Company may award the Prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment or award no prizes at all.
9. DISCLAIMERS, LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION: Trans Canada Brewing Company will not accept liability for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from a contestant’s participation in the contest.
By participating in the Contest each contestant agrees Trans Canada Brewing Company is not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, incomplete, misdirected entries, or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels (2) the loss or misplacing of the Golden Ticket or Brewery Tour Vouchers (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility or any service or equipment (4) an injury or damage to persons or property, including a contestant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by participating in the Contest (5) technical failures of any kind, including without limitation the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software (6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest or; (7) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or processing entries.
The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
Trans Canada Brewing Company will not give, rent or sell any personal information about any contestant to any organization or individual.
Trans Canada Brewing Company owns all rights including copyrights to final product created from this Contest, including but not limited to recipe, name, label art.