FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT MEASURES DOES TCB HAVE IN PLACE IN LIGHT OF COVID-19?
Here at TCB, we are taking proactive measures to ensure our customers and TCB Team Members' safety. This is, without a doubt, our top priority.
To start, our brew team follows strict food handling protocols set out by CFIA and MAFRD throughout production and packaging, which includes using nitrile gloves to eliminate skin contact, and the packaged product is sprayed down with sanitizer rinse before being packaged into cases and/or Paktechs (Aluminum Can Fasteners/Rings).
Further, following the Public Health officials' direction, we continue to introduce safety measures to help contain the spread of COVID-19.
Within the facility:
- Dedicated hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the facility for our guests and team members to use
- Additional handwashing guidelines have been issued to each team member, and instructions displayed at every sink
- Increased cleaning across the entire facility in public and team facing areas, including retail store, kitchen, door handles, fridge handles, etc.
- We are encouraging the use of contactless payments
- Seasonings and condiments will come single-serve and pre-packaged
- Ample signage throughout the facility to guide the direction of traffic
With regards to Contact Free Home Delivery:
- We will minimize unnecessary handling of product and sanitize outer packaging at the point of delivery.
- We provide TCB Team Members with hand sanitizer and protective gloves.
- Product will be packaged in new and unused paper bags or corrugated boxes (or like packaging to ensure a clean environment is maintained and wipe down surfaces upon delivery.
- We will not enter our customer's residence, and for multi-tenant dwellings, such as apartments and condos, and we will require customers to meet the driver at the main entrance.
- Customers will display a valid, government-issued photo ID for visual age verification without contact.
- Customers' orders will be placed in a manner that does not require physical contact, and they will be responsible for carrying the order into their residence.
- TCB Team Members are empowered to use discretion to refuse delivery if the Terms and Conditions are not met and/or uncomfortable completing the delivery at the specified address.
WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS OF OPERATION?
Updated Hours of Operation:
*effective November 4*
RETAIL STORE, KITCHEN AND CURBSIDE HOURS
Monday & Tuesday: CLOSED
Wednesday-Saturday: 2 PM-8 PM
Sunday: 2 PM-7 PM
Taproom Temporarily Closed
WILL YOU STILL BE OFFERING YOUR CURBSIDE SERVICE AND HOME DELIVERY PROGRAMS!
Yes, we will continue to offer both!
Our Curbside Service Program will continue to be available for Beer to Go and Pizza Pick-Up!
Four parking stalls have been reserved, and we have a NEW Curbside Service direct phone line (204) 666-7094.
Our Winnipeg Home Delivery will continue to run with slight changes (*effective November 4):
You can continue to order 24/7 at shop.tcb.beer, with deliveries made Wednesday-Sunday!
For Wed-Sat orders: Winnipeg orders must be placed by 2 PM for same-day delivery. The delivery window will now be 4–8 PM.
For Sun orders: Winnipeg orders must be placed by 2 PM for same-day delivery. The delivery window will now be 3-7PM.
We now offer home delivery to select rural areas in Manitoba! Please keep checking back as we continue to add eligible areas to our routes. Delivery dates and times vary per region (and are subject to change).
CAN I GET BEER TO-GO DIRECT FROM THE BREWERY?
Yes! We stock Lamp Lighter Amber Ale, Portager Bohemian Pilsner, Bluebeary Ale and Arrow IPA in 355ml cans and bottles, as well as seasonals (various formats) and Grab'N'Go pre-filled growlers (1.89L) in our retail store.
DO YOU OFFER GROWLERS?
Yes! Grab'N'Go pre-filled growlers are available in our retail store as well as for purchase online for Home Delivery or Curbside Service. To view what growlers are currently available, click here.
CAN I BUY A KEG FROM YOU?
We typically have 19.5L and 50L kegs available for rental from our retail store as well as for purchase online for Home Delivery or Curbside Service. To view what kegs are currently available, click here.
WHERE IS YOUR BEER AVAILABLE?
Our beer is available in our Taproom and Retail Store and is also available in select Liquor Marts and Beer Vendors across Manitoba. Visit the Manitoba Liquor Marts website (Click Here!) to check Liquor Mart store availability.
CAN WE REQUEST DONATIONS OR SPONSORSHIPS FOR AN EVENT?
At TCB, we are committed to supporting our community. We receive numerous donations and sponsorship inquiries every day. Although we would like to support each one, it is not always possible due to many requests. We encourage you to submit a request for review through our Sponsorship request form. Please allow at least two weeks for a team member to get back to you.