FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT MEASURES DOES TCB HAVE IN PLACE IN LIGHT OF COVID-19?
Here at TCB, we are taking proactive measures to ensure our customers and TCB Team Members' safety. This is, without a doubt, our top priority.
Our brew team follows strict food handling protocols set out by CFIA and MAFRD throughout production and packaging, which includes using nitrile gloves to eliminate skin contact, and the packaged product is sprayed down with sanitizer rinse before being packaged into cases and/or Paktechs (Aluminum Can Fasteners/Rings).
Further, following the Public Health officials' direction, we continue to introduce safety measures to help contain the spread of COVID-19.
Within the facility:
- Dedicated hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the facility for our guests and team members to use
- Additional handwashing guidelines have been issued to each team member, and instructions displayed at every sink
- Increased cleaning across the entire facility in public and team facing areas, including retail store, kitchen, door handles, fridge handles, etc.
- We are encouraging the use of contactless payments
- Seasonings and condiments will come single-serve and pre-packaged
- Ample signage throughout the facility to guide the direction of traffic
TAPROOM & KITCHEN
Absolutely, we are open to all ages!
We offer a variety of non-alcoholic options. These include a variety of juices, pop and non-alcoholic beer options. We also offer cider for our gluten-free guests.
We do! Our menu has two rotating pre-selected flights (the Core Flight and Taproom Picks) or you can create your own flight. Flights contain four 5oz. beers.
We have a full menu with pizzas made from scratch in-house and a small variety of shareable and salad options.
DO YOUR OFFER VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN FOOD OPTIONS?
Yes! We have many vegetarian pizzas and shareable options available on our menu, that can also be made vegan with our vegan cheese option as well.
DO YOU HAVE A PATIO?
Yes! Our seasonal patio is open, weather permitting. We have four picnic tables available that can seat up to groups of 6, Covid-19 restrictions permitted.
GENERAL STORE, CURBSIDE SERVICE & HOME DELIVERY
With regards to Contact Free Home Delivery:
- We will minimize unnecessary handling of product and sanitize outer packaging at the point of delivery.
- We provide TCB Team Members with hand sanitizer and protective gloves.
- Product will be packaged in new and unused paper bags or corrugated boxes (or like packaging to ensure a clean environment is maintained and wipe down surfaces upon delivery.
- We will not enter our customer's residence, and for multi-tenant dwellings, such as apartments and condos, and we will require customers to meet the driver at the main entrance.
- Customers will display a valid, government-issued photo ID for visual age verification without contact.
- Customers' orders will be placed in a manner that does not require physical contact, and they will be responsible for carrying the order into their residence.
- TCB Team Members are empowered to use discretion to refuse delivery if the Terms and Conditions are not met and/or uncomfortable completing the delivery at the specified address.
WILL YOU STILL BE OFFERING YOUR CURBSIDE SERVICE AND HOME DELIVERY PROGRAMS?
Yes, we will continue to offer both! Our Curbside Service Program will continue to be available for Beer to Go and Pizza Pick-Up!
Four parking stalls have been reserved, and we have a Curbside Service direct phone line (204) 666-7094.
Curbside Service Hours:
For Mon-Tues Orders: 9AM-10PM
For Wed-Sat Orders: 9AM-11PM
For Sun Orders: 9AM-7PM
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP?
- Visit tcb.beer/shop and shop all of your TCB favourites!
- Add products to your cart.
- Visit the cart page and select Curbside Service.
- Click on the calendar icon below and choose your pickup date and time (please make sure you click ON the time slot shown, even if there is only one option available).
- Choose Check Out and proceed to entering your contact and payment information.
- Once processed, you will receive an order confirmation email from Shopify.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE CAN I PLACE AN ORDER FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP?
Pickup orders for Curbside Service are able to be placed up to 5 days in advance from desired date and time.
I'M HAVING ISSUES PLACING MY ORDER, WHO CAN I CONTACT?
Send us an email to email@example.com for any questions or concerns you may have regarding Curbside Service, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WHAT IS PROTOCOL WHEN COMING TO PICKUP MY ORDER?
You can come in to pick up and look around the store, or if you'd prefer we can bring your order right out to your car. Give us a call at 204-666-3227 when you arrive to let us know your name and order number.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Our address is 1-1290 Kenaston Blvd, Winnipeg, MB.
IS THERE A DEPOSIT ON KEGS AND GROWLERS?
Yes, there is a $75.00 deposit on kegs and a $10.00 deposit on growlers. When the keg or growler is returned to the brewery, our team will refund you your deposit.
CAN I FILL MY OWN GROWLER?
At this time, we are only filling TCB growlers to ensure proper sanitation and cleanliness of our growlers. We hope to offer fillings for personal growlers shortly!
HOW LONG DO GROWLERS LAST?
Unopened, growlers will last approximately 7-10 days. Once opened, we recommend consuming the growler within two days.
For Home Delivery you can continue to order 24/7 at shop.tcb.beer, with deliveries made Monday-Sunday!
For Wed-Sat orders: Winnipeg orders must be placed by 2 PM for same-day delivery. The delivery window will now be 4–9 PM.
For Sun orders: Winnipeg orders must be placed by 12 PM (Noon) for same-day delivery. The delivery window will now be 3-7PM.
We now offer home delivery to select rural areas in Manitoba! For eligible areas please click here. Delivery dates and times vary per region (and are subject to change).
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER FOR HOME DELIVERY?
- Visit tcb.beer/shop and shop all of your TCB favourites!
- Add products to your cart.
- Visit the cart page and select Home Delivery
- Enter your postal code to determine if your order is eligible for delivery.
- Click on the calendar icon below and choose your delivery date and time (please make sure you click ON the time slot shown, even if there is only one option available).
- Choose Check Out and proceed to enter your delivery and payment information.
- Once processed, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- Sit back, and let our team do the work from here!
HELP! I'M HAVING ISSUES PLACING MY ORDER, WHO CAN I CONTACT?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any of your questions regarding Home Delivery, and we will be happy to help you!
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE CAN I PLACE AN ORDER FOR HOME DELIVERY?
Winnipeg orders can be placed up to 8 days in advance. Rural orders can be placed up to 2 weeks in advance. All orders must be submitted before 2PM of the desired delivery day.
CAN ANOTHER HOUSEHOLD MEMBER ACCEPT MY HOME DELIVERY ORDER?
Yes, as long as they are over the age of 18 and provide valid ID.
WHEN WILL MY HOME DELIVERY ARRIVE?
For Wed-Sat orders: Winnipeg orders must be placed by 2 PM for same-day delivery. Your order will be delivered between 4–9 PM.
For Sun orders: Winnipeg orders must be placed by 2 PM for same-day delivery. Your order will be delivered between 3-7 PM.
Rural Orders: Must be placed by 2 PM on day of delivery. Orders will be delivered between 4-9PM.
CAN I PURCHASE A GIFT CARD ONLINE?
We currently do not offer an option to purchase gift cards on our online store, but we'd be happy to help you in-store to process and activate one for you!
CAN I RETURN EMPTY KEGS AND GROWLERS WITH THE DELIVERY DRIVER?
Unfortunately, we are not able to process the return deposits with the delivery driver. Empty kegs and growlers are asked to be brought back to our facility by the customer.
DO YOU OFFER GROWLERS?
Yes! Grab'N'Go pre-filled growlers are available in-store from our General Store and for purchase online for Home Delivery or Curbside Service. To view what growlers are currently available, click here.
CAN I PURCHASE A KEG?
We always strive to have a variety of 19.5L and 50L kegs available for purchase in our General Store and for purchase online for Home Delivery or Curbside Service. To view what kegs are currently available, click here.
CAN I GET BEER TO-GO DIRECT FROM THE BREWERY?
Yes! We stock Lamp Lighter Amber Ale, Portager Bohemian Pilsner, Bluebeary Ale and Arrow IPA in 355ml cans and bottles, as well as seasonals (various formats) and Grab'N'Go pre-filled growlers (1.89L) in our retail store.
WHERE IS YOUR BEER AVAILABLE?
Our beer is available in our Taproom and Retail Store and is also available in select Liquor Marts and Beer Vendors across Manitoba. Visit the Manitoba Liquor Marts website (Click Here!) to check Liquor Mart store availability.
EVENTS & FUNCTION ROOM
Unfortunately, due to current Provincial Health Regulation we are not taking bookings for our event spaces. We look forward to when we can open event spaces again and celebrate with you soon!
CAN WE REQUEST DONATIONS OR SPONSORSHIPS FOR AN EVENT?
At TCB, we are committed to supporting our community. We receive numerous donations and sponsorship inquiries every day. Although we would like to support each one, it is not always possible due to many requests. We encourage you to submit a request for review through our Sponsorship request form. Please allow at least two weeks for a team member to get back to you.
WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION ON YOUR EVENT SPACES?
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO I HAVE TO BOOK AN EVENT?