Taproom Bar Server
Posted: August 21, 2017
Closes: September 9, 2017
Job Classification: Full Time/Part Time
Reports To: Taproom Leader
Pay Rate: Hourly rate, based on experience with varying shift schedules including; days, evenings, and/or weekends
About Trans Canada Brewing Company:
We are a state of the art brewing facility dedicated to producing world-class beer with a focus on quality from grain to packaged product. Our Team Members are responsible for maintaining and executing all necessary duties according to policy and procedure, safety requirements, and best practice. The role is vital for the success of the taproom and flow throughout the whole of the Trans Canada Brewing facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Anticipate our guest’s needs, being visual of the Taprooms needs.
- Key communicator to the Taproom Leader.
- Special Suggestions and Up-Selling.
- Order Taking and Table Maintenance.
- Clearing and Cleaning of the Taproom tables.
- Receiving payment and doing cashouts.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for all of our guests and Team Members.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Friendly, positive and outgoing attitude.
- No work experience needed, will train to suit position.
- Organization skills.
- Actively contributing to maintaining a safe work environment.
- Open to learning, coaching and career growth.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
The roles physical demands entails working on your feet for an extended period. In some cases, you will be required to lift objects of 25 lb or greater. It required working in a fast paced environment under pressure.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to Josh.vandenEnde@TCB.Beer with the subject Bar Server. Only potential candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest.